Sunday, August 26, 2007

Too Cool (but apparently not) for School

Well, thought I'd give you, my faithful readers out there (there is at least seven of you that I know of) the heads up; I'll be moving again this week, this time to return to college. Sadly, there will be I won't be updating as much as I'd like to, but I've got some treats for ya waiting in the wings, and there's still the Samson and Goliath action-figure photoshop internet meme I'm trusting all seven -or, God willing, eight- of you to spread to the vast corners of the internet.

And since it's been a while, a Youtube video to entertain you:



4 comments:

Brad Ellison said...

I guess I'm reader #8. I'm saddened to here you'll be updating less frequently, as the Every-Man's-Battle-mocking always brightens my day. (But then, my own blog is hardly a model of consistent updating, so I really can't complain.)

Geds said...

So, uh, I just noticed that you seem to have linked me on your blog. I hope that doesn't mean that I have to get in to the habit of providing, y'know, content...

However, you, sir, should consider yourself linked. Not that it will do you any good, since I think I have three readers. And you might be one of them...

Anonymous said...

i have to say, that video that you linked was sickeningly retarded.

Anonymous said...

you will be missed =(